Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Whew! It's been a busy afternoon. We went to Memaw and Paw Paw's house for Easter lunch. Aunt Betty, Aunt Lori, Uncle Art, and Leslie were all there. I tried to be really good while everyone was at the dinner table.

When it was time to go, I was worried that Mom and Dad were going to leave me there. I love to visit Memaw and Paw Paw, but I also like to go home with Mom and Dad!

After that, I went to visit my friends Valerie, Lauren, and Andrea. Lauren didn't want to play, but I had a great time with Valerie and Andrea! (It helped that they gave me a treat to keep me happy!)

When it was time to go, Valerie gave me lots of hugs!

After that, we made a quick trip to visit Baby Micah. Mom says he's too little for me to play with, so I stayed in the truck. Maybe I'll get to take pictures with him when he's a little older.