Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GA / FLA Weekend

So, the game was a bummer, but we still had a great weekend...

On Thursday, we went by the Jekyll Golf Course to check out Cliff's annual UGA art. Can you find me next to Hairy?
On Friday, I took a nap at the beach house while Walker went to St. Simons trick or treating

Walker enjoyed being the star of the Frederica Baptist Church Trunk or Treat!

After UGA's horrible showing, Dad stopped to have his picture made with Jeff Owens and Brandon Wood, injured players who spent the game in the stands.

Before leaving Jekyll on Sunday, we took a stroll on the beach. I love chasing the foam left behind by the tide.

On the way home, we stopped at Skippers for lunch. I had to stay in the truck during lunch, but I got to go down to the dock afterwards.

It was a long weekend. I slept all the way home.