Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm Worn Out!

Saturday was a busy day. It started with a Sunday School social at the park. We had a great time hanging out with friends and eating (of course). I got lots of lovin' from all the little people. Zachary and Trey took me for a long walk, but Mom was asleep at the wheel and didn't get any pictures. She did snap one of Andrea giving me a big hug.

Do you think she'll let me come over for another slumber party?

After a short nap in the car, we met up with Walker and his parents to head to Duluth to hear A1A and Zac Brown play. There were tons of people there, but there was enough room for a wrestling match with Brent and Walker.

Looks like I lost this round.

There was also time for Walker and I to have a little heart-to-heart.

We had a great day, but I have spent all of today making up for lost sleep!