Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a Weekend!

Wow! We've been pretty busy this weekend. It started on Thursday night. Mom and Dad left me at home so they could go to the Braves Game with Walker and his parents. Luckily the rain was not too bad and the Braves won.

Walker seems to be having quite a conversation with the usher.

On Friday, Mom and Dad took me to the Segraves' house. I thought we were just visiting, but before I knew it Mom and Dad were gone. After I got used to the idea that I was there to stay, I had a great time. They even allowed be to be a guest blogger!
While I was enjoying my slumber party at the Segraves' house, Mom and Dad drove to Asheville to see Steven Curtis Chapman in concert on the grounds of the Biltmore. They still haven't stopped talking about it! Between the beautiful mountain scenery and the emotions of a concert so soon after the loss of Steven's daughter, they said they are glad they made the trip.


On Saturday, Mom and Dad enjoyed the day at the Biltmore House with Ashley, Lee, Jordan, and Mason. Jordan and Mason spent the morning on Segways. In the meantime, I was spending the day playing with the Segraves Girls...

It was quite a busy weekend, but we all had a great time!